Thursday 9 February 2017

MY GO-TO LIQUID LIPSTICKS

One of my favourite things about liquid lipsticks is that they are so easy to use, they're not messy when applying and they come in so many colours! These are a few liquid lipsticks that I find myself reaching for the most! The two liquid lipsticks that I first ever bought were the MUA LUXE velvet lip lacquers, I just loved the colours! I do find they're a little drying after a few hours but the colours are so pigmented and glide on. I think one of the brightest shades that I have has got to be the Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lacquer, its a bright pink that looks so good when applied! This one takes a couple of coats for full coverage and to avoid streaky lines. Matte Me by Sleek is also another bright, a strong reddish pink that glides on in one go. And finally Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid, I love this one because the colour is gorgeous but I don't find this one dries matte but the colour is so lovely that it wins for me! 

       Any recommendations for some great matte liquid lipsticks? 



No comments:

Post a Comment