Monday 20 February 2017

MY 'SMALL' BAG ESSENTIALS

Everyone has there go-to 'small' handbag that is just the right size to fit everything in it that you need for the day. This one from Primark is my fave for days out shopping or even a meal out as you don't really need to fit that much in it. I love the chain strap and the colour of it is SO pretty! These are just a few of the essentials that I tend to throw in my bag, a mini perfume is vital if you wanna be smelling good all day! I have this mini one from New Look called Devotion and it smells lush, perfect size to have in my bag and grab whenever I need it! A lipstick and brow gel is always included in my bag for when I need that touch up through the day. I currently have the Seventeen lipstick in Fond Farewell and the Benefit Gimme Brow in the mini edition which is also perfect for the handbag. Another essential is of course my phone with a glittery cute case and my purse which I will admit takes up quite a bit of space in my bag but its gorge so how could I not include it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment