Monday 22 May 2017

GLITZY FESTIVAL | LOOK 1

The first of many festival makeup looks, as they are my absolute favourite! As I'm already obsessed with glitter the fact that I can wear it all over my face makes me extremely happy! I'm calling this my pink, glitzy look and its honestly so simple, anyone can do it! I found these pink gems in my crafts box and I believe they were 99p from The Range which is brilliant if you don't want to spend very much on your festival looks! The glitter I bought from Ebay that's safe to use on your face and near your eyes, trust me I use this glitter on my eyes everytime I go on a night out and it's brill! I love pink so knew I'd have to do a powerful pink eye but I deffo think I can go brighter with this, so I'm going to have a look round for some bright pink eye shadows! This palette from Makeup Revolution is one of my faves though because the colours are so pretty and perfect for festivals! I'm wearing falsies but this is optional as it may be a little tricky putting them on at a festival in a tent when you'd rather be out there dancing to the acts, but as I'm going to Boardmasters Festival again this year I'm going to attempt to wear them and see how it works out, hahaha! Let me know if there's any looks you want me to try out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment