Tuesday 30 May 2017

GLITTERY ALIEN | LOOK 3





This series of festival looks is honestly one of my faves, I get so excited thinking up new looks each week! Look 3 is very alien inspired which wasn't intended it just sort of happened, but I love it! And honestly this would be great at a festival as it would save you filling in your brows, mine normally take me about 10/20 mins so it would save me so much time hahaha! I went with the simple base makeup and then went crazy on my brows with the glitter which I then realised made me look slightly alienish but cute alien! I used my Makeup Revolution lip kit in Noble and dabbed on my Topshop eyeshadow to create a sparkly lip look, which I also used on my eyes! Its soooo pretty ! I naturally have freckles all over my face but when I wear foundation it covers them so I wanted to play around and see if I could recreate them over my foundation, they're a little messy but I think they turned out pretty cute! I'm loving my purple hair at the moment, I think it's gotta be blue next! A post will be up this week on what I've used on my hair for the pink and purple! So happy its festival season!!!! 
I'm always thinking up new looks but if you have any ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment