Thursday 11 May 2017

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

I think I'm a little bit of a sucker when it comes to new products/new releases, I'm always so excited about buying something new and trying it out in hope that it will become the new best thing in my makeup or wash bag. They always make the promotions look so pretty too ughhh!! 

So I was intrigued to find out what the new L'OrĂ©al Fine Flowers collection would be like, I mean the packaging is pink so I automatically loved it! It's a face wash that 'cleanses, purifies and softens' which are all things I definitely want for my skin, I rubbed it into my face using some warm water making sure to use circular motions covering my whole face and massaging into drier areas like around my nose and chin. I then rinsed it off with warm water, finishing with a splash of cold water and then patting my face dry with a towel. Straight away I felt that my skin was a lot softer but also felt really clean and refreshed, it doesn't really have a smell to it as I originally thought it would smell of flowers but sadly it doesn't. I applied my usual moisturiser and my skin felt ready for my makeup which I love the feeling of as I hate that grotty, built up feeling you can get with some face washes. I actually used this once in the shower when I still had makeup on to see how well it would work and I came out with near to no makeup on which I was so surprised by! 

My moisturiser of choice is my old favourite the Neurtogena oil-free moisturiser that smells like grapefruit. I love the smell of it as it actually smells like what it says on the packaging, again the tube is pink which I love! This moisturiser leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, my skin feels replenished and cleansed, it's a great base for my makeup as it's not oily and doesn't leave your skin sticky. 

I definitely think there's a pink theme going on here!! One of my best friends kindly gifted me this new lip kit and I'm in just as much love as I was with my other Makeup Revolution lip kit in Noble. This ones called 'Grandee' and it's a light pink almost Barbie pink but not as bright and it looks so good with a dark eye! Let me know which lip kit I should try out next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment