Saturday 18 March 2017

GLITTER COLLECTION !!!!

I'm OBSESSED with glitter, especially when it comes to eye makeup! I love doing my makeup for a night out because it gives me an excuse to use my eye glitter, over the years I've tried out different glitters, glues and techniques and I think its so fun experimenting with new ways to apply it and use it! Festival makeup is definitely my favourite because you can wear glitter all over your face and you look great! This is my collection of eye glitters, most have been bought of Ebay but always be careful when buying glitter from Ebay or Amazon because some of it may not be suitable for your eyes! I love how glitter can just transform a whole makeup look, whether its on your lips or on your cheekbones you know you're gonna look cute with some glitter on your face!


No comments:

Post a Comment