Thursday 16 March 2017

MY TOP 4 PERFUMES (THAT ARE ALSO SO PRETTY!)

Perfume bottles are unbelievably pretty, most of them looking like ornaments rather than a perfume. I'm such a sucker for a cute perfume, obviously the scent is really important too but I cant be the only one that imagines the bottles amongst all my other perfumes! These are my top 4, that I adore (not only the bottles but the scents too!) As you can tell I am a massive fan of Lady Gaga's perfumes, (and her!) these two bottles are simple and sleek making your collection look grown up and classy. 'Fame' is definitely my most used, along side 'Eau De Gaga' which definitely has a stronger smell to it. Vera Wang 'Rock Princess' is so cute and smells young and fresh, whereas Rihanna's 'Nude' smells sexy and honestly stays on your skin for hourssss! Let me know some of your fave perfumes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment