Sunday 26 March 2017

CURRENT FAVES

My current faves are super cute, there never seems to be a theme to these which I love! Although, this current faves seems to be sporting quite a 'night-out' theme which was completely unintentional but looks kinda fun! The red dress has been debuted quite recently on a night out and was a very different choice from me as I usually go for a black bodycon dress as opposed to this 'Missguided' red satin cami dress, but what makes it even better is that I picked it up for £4 from a charity shop! It's so pretty on and has adjustable straps which I always love when it comes to dresses, the fabric is quite thick which I was quite surprised about due to the design of the dress but its deffo an advantage because it feels as if its good quality. The boots, oh the boots that I am yet to wear but can not get over how lush they are, its funny because I am totally not a boot kinda girl but these were too cute to pass up, I was so happy when I spotted these in Primark and snapped them up straight away! I deffo wanna do a lookbook with these and try out different outfits! Another Primark purchase is the super pink clutch bag that I would wear out everyday if I could, it has a black zip on the opposite side so you can kinda wear it either way but I just love the colour of it, paired with a cute crop top and black jeans would look amazing! Lastly my cute little newest addition to the perfume collection, my FREEBIE (!!) from Superdrug which smells divine! 'Versace Bright Crystal' comes as a little mini freebie if you buy 2 selected skin products which is super easy to do, trust me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment