Tuesday 4 April 2017

MINI BODYSHOP HAUL

So Bodyshop isn't usually a shop I find myself in but I fancied having a look around to see what they had, there always seems to be so many different products that I get confused with which is which! So I stuck to the basics and found some pretty body mists/sprays that smell absolutely amazing, Italian Summer Fig that smells musky but super pretty and the bottle is equally pretty! Vineyard Peach is super peachy I could eat it, it smells that good! My favourite purchase has definitely got to be The Sparkler, its a glitter spritz for when you need a little extra shimmer! It looks gorgeous on and doesn't look tacky or too much, super pretty and perfect for nights out! (featuring my fave book at the moment 'The Healthy Life' by Jessica Sepel).


No comments:

Post a Comment