Friday 7 July 2017

THE FURRY EDIT | CUTE THINGS IVE BOUGHT

I am such a sucker for fluffy things! Fluffy and furry, but never real fur ugh! I fell in love when I saw these sliders, they're pink and they're covered in fur what more could I ask for really! I've always been a fan of the sliders trend as they look so comfy and stylish, there's so many styles of them out there now that its so hard to choose just one pair! I had to get these though they were too cute to pass up, and I know that they wont be everyone's cup of tea but I just love them and cant wait to start wearing them and pairing them up with outfits! Black skinny jeans and an over sized jumper is gonna be my go to outfit to wear these with, such a casual outfit but made super cute by these bright pair! I picked these up from Primark which seems to be the place I pick up most of my goodies, they were £6 which is amazing and the quality of them is surprisingly good! Naturally I was worried that the fur might come off or that they wouldn't be comfy but they really are great and they look so great within the rest of my shoe collection. 

This bag! Again a Primark purchase (don't hate me haha!) but I honestly never would have thought it was from Primark. When I first saw it I instantly thought that it looked like a bag you would find in Zara so I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was only £9 which is amazing for a bag this cute! Its quite a structured bag with fur covering the front, the back of the bag is just faux leather and it has a gold chain strap that just makes the bag look put together. I always worry with buying bags because I have to think out all of the scenarios that I would use this bag in and try to think of what I would have in it and whether it would all fit in! With this one you can deffo fit your phone, purse, keys, lipstick/lipbalm and any other small essentials but nothing too major. I have this cute little coin purse that fits in perfectly, that I bought from Superdrug (its great for nights out, fits in a clutch bag perfectly!) its adorable! 

Let me know what you think of furry accessories! 

Gina x 






No comments:

Post a Comment