Thursday 7 April 2016

LONDON FASHION WEEKEND

Back in September I was given the opportunity to attend London Fashion Weekend,along with my Fashion Course at College. Obviously I jumped at the chance to sit at a fashion show and spend a few days in my favourite city ever! The Fashion show was on the last day of the trip, so on the previous days we went shopping and just explored London. 

The V&A. I cant count how many times I've been here, but each time I fall even more in love with   how beautiful it is.




                                                           my FAVE programme ever!!!!








                                                        Brandy Melville<3 the cutest shop

                                                        cute but psycho....ooops true tho
                       

             The Show (and shopping/designer area)








                                                 
                                                                      hope you enjoy
                                                                          much love
                                                                                G. x


No comments:

Post a Comment