Thursday 15 September 2016

My current Fashion and Beauty faves!

My current faves at the moment are a bit of a mash up of old and new things, I always end up finding myself going back for my old trustworthy beauty products but this month I ventured out and bought two new products that seemed worth a try. The Soap and Glory body mist has been one of my favourites for ages! It smells amazing and stays on for the whole day, the Neutrogena 'oil-free' moisturiser is a newbie that I've only just got into trying and I love it already, it leaves my skin so soft and doesn't dry it out at all. Along with that another newbie is the H&M lipstick in '040 Pomegranate' which straight away is a great name and it really is a gorgeous pomegranate red which i like as opposed to my usual go to red lipstick (being either Clinique in 'Cherry Pop' or Rimmel London Kate Moss in '01 Red Nose Red'). My jewelry piece for this month is definitely my moonstone style ring from Brandy Melville and my clutch bag of choice is this beauty from Matalan that I got for £3 in the sale! And lastly but far far from least are my amazing trainers that I found on Ebay! I'm in utter love with them and guiltily have been wearing them whenever I can! 









No comments:

Post a Comment