Monday 23 January 2017

My Current Faves

Glamour Magazine has always been a favourite of mine, but I'm really loving there new design (being the size). As a collector of these magazines for years I've always loved their smaller size because it meant carrying it around in my handbag a lot easier. But just like they state, there's a lot more room now for even more content.  

These two pages are just a couple I picked out that I enjoyed reading, the positivity project article is a real good read if you want to think more about making yourself feel happy! Pg..26 through to 29!


Accessories, accessories, accessories...... (need I say more)

The last three products of my current faves are all beauty related, I was in desperate need of a new moisturiser so picked this up in Superdrug whilst it was on offer to give it a go. I love it ! Its a night cream so really leaves your skin feeling nourished and hydrated before you go to bed, I love it so much that I bought the Nivea Daycream/Primer and face wipes! For Christmas I was gifted a benefit beauty kit (by my lovely boyfriend!) and was so excited to try out the products! These two were by far my favourite, the 'They're Real' mascara is amazing and makes my lashes look sooo long and pretty and the 'Hoola' bronzer is equally as good matching my skin tone perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment