Thursday 22 June 2017

MY FAVOURITE AFFORDABLE PALETTE

I'm such a sucker for affordable makeup, especially when it turns out to be sooo good! I've had this palette for over a year now and its my best friend, it has some amazingly pigmented colours and it was under £5! I love my bright eyeshadows but sometimes its nice to go for a more neutral eye look, these colours are perfect as transition shades and you create some great looks with them, I love the orangey, warmer colours as they look so pretty on, especially with a bright blue pigment on the bottom lash line its one of my fave looks to do and looks great with blue eyes really making them pop! It does have a lot of fallout which is definitely a downside to it but for £5 you're not gonna get perfect, but it's so great for someone that's just trying out makeup for the first time and doesn't want to go for anything too out there. One thing I was worried about is whether the colour would actually stay for the whole day, so I tested it out with and without an eye primer and it didn't budge all day, the colour stays super pigmented for the whole day which is super amazing when it comes to eyeshadows. I definitely want to purchase some more 'cheapy' eyeshadows, even to just try them out! Let me know what you think! 

Gina x 




No comments:

Post a Comment