Thursday 29 June 2017

THE BODY SHOP | TEA TREE REVIEWS

These have quickly become two of my fave skincare/bodycare products of the moment! I have always loved The Body Shop products but my collection is near to none, I wanted to give these ago because I've always struggled with my skin, one minute it's fine and the next it breaks out like crazy! I've never had acne, I just have very spot prone skin that is very hormonal:( I've tried so many different products for my skin which I know now probably wasn't the best thing for it, and none of them have ever worked so I was skeptical to try these. I read quite a few reviews beforehand and was pleasantly surprised to see so many good ones which definitely made me feel more confident about purchasing them. Tea tree has always been the go to for skin problems so again I thought is this really worth it? Is it going to be just another 'spot clearing face wash' that magics the spots away? But I took the plunge and bought the face wash and body wash as I've heard a lot of reviews on the body wash stating that its super refreshing for the skin and leaves you feeling super freshhh, which is always good! 


Skin Clearing Body Wash

They both smell amazing, I really love the smell of tea tree is that just me? It just smells so refreshing and clean?? I used the bodywash in the shower and my whole bathroom just filled with the smell, its such a silky texture that you literally only need a small amount as a little goes a long way! I got out feeling superrrr clean which I don't feel like you get from some other bodywashes, it would definitely be great for gym goers as you feel super fresh and hydrated, great for washing all of that sweat off! 

Skin Clearing Facial Wash

This stuff was amazing! Its my new fave facial wash and I don't think I'll be changing any time soon! Again like the bodywash it left my face feeling super fresh, clean and overall just clearer. My spots haven't completely disappeared which I never expected but I can definitely notice a difference and I've been using it for just over 2 weeks so I'm super excited to see if my skin improves over the coming weeks, which I will update you lovelies on! So far I love this and I'm super glad I picked it up! 

Let me know if you'd try any of these out!

Gina x 

No comments:

Post a Comment