Monday 19 June 2017

SILVER QUEEN | LOOK 6

 Look 6 is a silver, jewel filled heaven, I wanted to go for a more of a basic look for festival goers that don't want to use lots of glitter, these gems are amazing if you want a quick, simple look that looks glitzy and cute! I picked them up from New Look and they have 3/4 designs to choose from, these are very ice queeny and they're so easy to use, they're already sticky but I used glitter glue just to make sure that they were secure, which is obviously super important for festivals! I used a fine silver glitter on my eyes, using glitter glue I coated my whole lid and patted on the glitter with a flat brush, making sure to cover my whole eye up to the crease this brought the whole look together and really made my eyes shine, this glitter is really great too as it washes off so easily! I really wanna try more looks out using face gems as they're so practical for festivals and events and they look so great, the good thing about these is that they're all individual gems so you can place them wherever you want. My fave part of this look is obviously the chunky glitter tears, I used my Festival Faces glitter mix in Silver Galaxy, a mixture of silver hexagons and fine glitter, it looks great if you want to do glitter tears that stand out! I added my Rimmel London Jess Woodley lipstick in '128' Starry Eyed, which just adds that little bit of colour that finishes the look! 

Gina x








No comments:

Post a Comment